THE TEACHINGS FROM THE BIBLICAL CREATION ACCOUNTS
- God is responsible for all creation. He is the sole creator.
God’s creation was good.
Everything He created God said it was good.
It was without flaws and mistakes.
God is the provider.
God created everything that man needs.
He also created food for all animals and other creatures. God is orderly.
- Man has a special place in God’s creation. Man was made as the keeper of God creation.
Man is a co-creator and keeper of God’s creation since he was made in the image and likeness of God. Man was commanded to work.
III. A woman was made from the man’s flesh. She joins man in marriage and they become one flesh. God ordains marriage.
Human beings were created to socialize.
- Sin is a result of man and woman disobedience of God.
Responsibilities given to human beings by God in the Genesis stories of creation
After creating man and then woman, God asked man to:
- Reproduce and multiply.
- Rule over the rest of His creations.
- Be in charge of the fish, birds, and all the animals.
- Cultivate the garden and guard it.
- Eat from the fruits of the garden except from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
- Name the animals.
- Subdue the earth.
- Transform the creation that God has provided human beings with.
- Use creation – forests, rivers, mountains with responsibility and respect.
- Be a steward of God’s creation
- Engineer God’s creation by creating things from the creation
- Dominate the earth
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help take this to the next big level and reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate