- Read these sentences:
- He came in at a point in time
- I was eating then
- He came in when I was eating
- When I was eating, he came in.
Now, write down the sentences below like sentence (iii) above.
- I saw him when he was going out
- We got there when they were fighting
- Dada left home, when his father was dying
- We felt bad when we were coming
- My eacher told me when he was leaving.
- Study the table below and write six sentences from it
|I woke up
They bought the car
My mother came back
- Complete the gaps in the sentence by using the appropriate form of verb in each of the brackets:
- I broke the cu when I was ______ (run).
- The man came when we were ________ (read)
- When tthey were praying, miracles ________ (happen)
- When he was running away, we _____ (laugh)
- I read the book when they were ______ (sleeping)
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help take this to the next big level and reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate