The Nigeria Airport Authority is a statutory body or public co – operation charged with the responsibility of managing, maintaining, running, administrating and controlling all airports e.g. Murtala Muhammed Airport Ikeja, Aminu Kano Airport Kano etc. are international airports in Nigeria while Calabar airport are examples of local airports.
FUNCTIONS OF THE N.A.A
- Control of airway: it controls domestic and international airline.
- Maintenance of all facilities: it provides repairs are maintenance facilities to damaged aircrafts.
- Provision of warehouse: the authority provides warehouse for storage of goods and luggage before loading and off-loading.
- Housing of security agents: it provides office accommodation for customs, immigration, police and other agents work at the airport.
- Revenue collection: the airport authority takes ‘charges of collecting airport taxes from airlines shop operators in the airport etc.
- Ensure passenger security: the airport ensures passenger safety by providing security.
- Administration: it sees to the general administration management and control of the airport.
- The authority makes sure that airport in the country have goods road network for vehicles coming to them.
FUNCTION OF AIRPORTS
- They serve as refuelling points for long distance aircraft.
- They offer landing facilities for domestic and internal aircrafts.
- They promote commerce and trade within and among countries.
- They offer employment opportunities to specialize an unskilled sector of the aviation industry.
- They serve as entry points for goods and passenger.
They serve as bases for defence to check activities in the airspace of countries.
- nigeria airport authority
- nigeria airport authority recruitment
- nigerian airport authority salary
- nigeria ports authority
- nigeria ports authority recruitment
- nigeria ports authority act
- nigeria ports authority news
- nigeria ports authority salary
- nigeria ports authority address
- nigeria ports authority logo
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate