Addition of Money
Example: find the sum of N4.36, N3.79 and N4.82
+ 3. 7 9
+ 4. 8 2
12. 9 7
- 00, N24.70 and N32.55
- 20, N174.30 and N132.30
- 00, N152.10 and N184.20
- 80, N378.35 and N29.46
- Fin the sum, of N168.00 and N276.00
- Find the sum of N128.10, N78.30 and N8.05
- I have N1000 in my pocket and my father gave me N174.20 more. How much do I have altogether?
Subtraction of Money
What is the difference between N167.50 and N345.00?
- Find the difference between N406.60 and N322.20
- Find the different between N270 and N162.30
- Subtract N236.44 from N475.00
- I have N150.00 and I bought a spoon for N85. How much is my change?
- How much more is N147.50 greater than N112.80
- How much more is N36.00 than N278.00
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other eLearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate