Addition of Money
Example: find the sum of N4.36, N3.79 and N4.82
+ 3. 7 9
+ 4. 8 2
12. 9 7
- 00, N24.70 and N32.55
- 20, N174.30 and N132.30
- 00, N152.10 and N184.20
- 80, N378.35 and N29.46
- Fin the sum, of N168.00 and N276.00
- Find the sum of N128.10, N78.30 and N8.05
- I have N1000 in my pocket and my father gave me N174.20 more. How much do I have altogether?
Subtraction of Money
What is the difference between N167.50 and N345.00?
- Find the difference between N406.60 and N322.20
- Find the different between N270 and N162.30
- Subtract N236.44 from N475.00
- I have N150.00 and I bought a spoon for N85. How much is my change?
- How much more is N147.50 greater than N112.80
- How much more is N36.00 than N278.00
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate