Table of Contents
MEANING OF SIGNS
The following are different meaning of signs:
- It is indication that something is happening.
- It is what a doctor can objectively detect.
- It is an event whose presence indicate the probable occurrence of something.
- It indication of some medical fact that may be detected by a physician during examination of a patient.
MEANING OF SYMPTOM
The following are different meaning of symptom:
- It is something that a patient notice or feel.
- It is the physical condition which shows that someone has a particular illness
- Change in the body or mind.
Like when a patient is feeling pain or dizzy. It shows early stages of fever or virus infection.
TYPES OF SYMPTOM
- Chronic symptoms
- Relapsing symptoms
- Remitting symptom
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- What is meaning of Signs?
- What is the meaning of symptom?
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. Thank you so much. Click here to donate