A home maker is someone who is responsible for the proper management of the home. A home maker can either be a man or a woman but mostly, a home maker is always a woman. The job of a home maker comes with no salary, benefits or vacation time however; it is one of the most valuable jobs in many families.
Home makers can also be define as women and men who organizes and perform duties of family household. These tasks include child care, cooking, cleaning, e.t.c.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A HOME MAKER
- He/she is responsible for taking proper care of the home.
- He/she is responsible for taking care of the children.
- He/she is responsible for cleaning the house
- He/she cooks for the family
- He/she serves as role model to the children
- He/she teaches the children good morals
- He/she make sure the children are well behaved.
- He/she is responsible for the general welfare of the family.
QUALITIES OF A HOME MAKER
- He/she must be hard working
- He/she must be patient
- He/she must be tolerant
- He/she must be kind
- He/she must be caring
- He/she must be loving
- He/she must be submissive.
- Who is an home maker?
- Mention 5 functions of an home maker
DRESSES FOR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS
THE BASIC ELEMENTS OF DESIGN OF FABRICS
CARE AND HANDLING OF DIFFERENT FABRICS
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY