You can sound the trumpets, bang the drums and strike up the band. It is possible to make musical instruments using recycled materials. There are mental and physical benefits associated with playing and listening to music.
Examples of musical instrument that can be produced at home.
- Guitar: – To make a guitar, simply stretch several large elastic bands around a cardboard box.
We chose a box with an open top, but a tissue box with a hole in the center, works well, too.
Choose elastic bands that vary in width to ensure that all of your “guitar strings” will produce different tones and sounds when they’re plucked by little fingers.
- Drum:– For drums, we used a plastic ice cream container with a lid. Using a hole punch, make four holes in the container: one on each side of the container itself (just below where the lid sits) and one on each side of the lid. With the lid off, but positioned close to the top of the container, simply thread a long length of wide ribbon (we used first aid gauze) through the holes. Snap the lid in place, and knot the ends of your ribbon. Add a couple of chopstick drumsticks or sticks for a booming good time.
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step II: Teacher introduces the new topic ” Making local instrument”
Step III: Teacher explains how to make guitar using elastic band and cardboard box.
Step IV: Teacher explains how to make drum using plastic.
Step V: Pupils copy the note and submit for marking
- You can make local instrument using recycled material Yes/No
- Playing and listening to music has emotional benefits Yes/No
Conclusion: Teacher concludes the lesson by evaluating the students and gives an assignment
- Explain how you can make drum at home.
Do You Like Our Lesson? Please Leave A Comment Below ↓