Table of Contents
Integrity is the ability to stand on one’s word or promise. Irrespective of situation and circumstances one faces. It is the quality of being honest and having strong moral, principles, norms, values and belief on how we relate to people, community and our nation.
ATTRIBUTES OF INTEGRITY
The following are the attribute of integrity:
- Contentment in all situation
- Honesty in dealing
- Truthfulness in all manner
- Non-compromise of one’s principle
- Perseverance and patience
- Respect and good neighbour lines
- Social justice and fair play
- Faithfulness and trustworthy
- Hardwork and courage.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. Thank you so much. Click here to donate