MEANING OF TECHNOLOGY
Technology means any inventions, including tools, machines, materials, techniques, and sources of power that makes work and lives easier for people. Computers and mobiles are not only technology. Technology is whenever people used knowledge to create a new thing to solve existing problems.
Technology makes it easy to matches and lighter instead of stones to produce fire. Technology, therefore, is the application of science for practical purposes, especially at home, in school, office and industry.
IMPORTANCE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Cooking-using firewood, kerosene stove, gas cooker, electric cooking
- Washing-washing clothes with machine.
- Preserving-using salt, frying, drying in the sun, refrigerator and or deep freezer.
- Relaxation-listening to radio, watching movies on TV or in cinema, playing in the yard and indoor games.
STRATEGIES AND ACTIVITIES
The Teacher revises the previous week lesson.
The Teacher introduces the new topic.
The Teacher explains the note in details.
The Teacher gives room for pupils to ask questions.
The Teacher evaluates the pupils.
ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION
- State the meaning of technology.
- List the importance of technology.
- State the product of technology.
- Define Technology
- State three importance of technology
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate