Table of Contents
Identify the nouns in the following sentences
- No one understands why whales sometimes strand themselves.
- Since 1989, people in a group called Project Jonah have used an inflatable pontoon to rescue stranded whales and other marine mammals.
- More than two thousand marine mammals have been helped in recent times.
Identifying Types of Pronouns
- Which of the animals do you think has the worst reputation?
- I believe the skunk is the animal that most people want to avoid.
- The skunk can easily protect itself from others.
- It can spread those nearby with a bad-smelling liquid.
- This is a repellant that drives away predator.
Identifying Types of Verbs
Identify the verbs in the sentences below and state their types.
- The Puerto Rican Traveling Theatre performs plays about Hispanic Life in the United States.
- Over the past twenty years, this group has grown into a famous Hispanic theater group
- In a way, speakers of both languages enjoy the play.
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY