HUMAN EMOTION (LOVE)
- Love is a genuine feeling toward someone
- Love is a strong feeling between two people
- Love is a strong feeling or affection towards somebody or something
- Love is the ability to express feelings emotion and affection towards someone or something
- Love means having deep and warm feeling about and other love involves happiness and responsibilities.
TYPES OF LOVE
- Friendship love
- Comfortable love
- Complete love
- Romantic love
- Self-Love: This is the kind of love one has for himself. It involves accepting, believing and knowing oneself
- Infatuation: This often referred to as love at first sight. It is based on physical beauty or handsome. It does not last long.
- Friendship Love: This is the love that exists between two close friends. It involves deep intimacy, sharing, caring, closeness etc.
- Comfortable Love: This type of love exists between parents and children. It is sincere and genuine love. It involves caring, showing concern with high level of loyalty, commitment and dependability
- Complete Love: This type of love is deep and lasting. It takes time to develop
- Romantic Love: It involves passion and intimacy
QUALITIES OF LOVE
BEHAVIOUS THAT ENHANCE LOVING RELATIONSHIP
- Mutual respect
- Good communication
- Making future plan together
- Journey making decision
- Remembering important days
WAYS OF EXPRESSING LOVE
Love can be expressed through:
- Showing respect
- Exchanging gift
- Rendering assistance
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate