Consider the table below:
|Vacuum tube||Very big and slow in operation||Machine language||Small internal storage|
|Second||1959-1964||Transistor||Less heat generation||High level &
|Introduction of integrated circuit||Multiprogramming
|Fourth||1975-1982||1000 above||VLSIC||Introduction of Non-procedural language||Flexible internal & external storage|
|Fifth||1982 and above||106chips||AI and Expert
|Introduction of object oriented programming language||Small but powerful network|
- Differentiate between the first and second generation of computers.
- Which of the generation of computer uses microchips?
- Which of the generation of computers used VLSIC?
- What is non-procedural programming?
- AI means………….A. artefact intelligence B. artificial intellect C. artificial intelligence D. attitude intelligence.
- Which of the generation of computer was between 1975 and 1982? A. First B. Second C. Fifth D. Fourth
- Which of the generation of computer used vacuum tube? A. First B. Second C. Fifth D. Fourth
- Which of the generation of computers used VLSIC? A. First B. Second C. Fifth D. Fourth
- Which of the generation of computers begins Non Procedural programming? A. First B. Second C. Fifth D. Fourth
- What is artificial intelligence?
- Explain second generation of computers.
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate