Table of Contents
Consider the table below:
|Vacuum tube||Very big and slow in operation||Machine language||Small internal storage|
|Second||1959-1964||Transistor||Less heat generation||High level &
|Introduction of integrated circuit||Multiprogramming
|Fourth||1975-1982||1000 above||VLSIC||Introduction of Non-procedural language||Flexible internal & external storage|
|Fifth||1982 and above||106chips||AI and Expert
|Introduction of object oriented programming language||Small but powerful network|
- Differentiate between the first and second generation of computers.
- Which of the generation of computer uses microchips?
- Which of the generation of computers used VLSIC?
- What is non-procedural programming?
- AI means………….A. artefact intelligence B. artificial intellect C. artificial intelligence D. attitude intelligence.
- Which of the generation of computer was between 1975 and 1982? A. First B. Second C. Fifth D. Fourth
- Which of the generation of computer used vacuum tube? A. First B. Second C. Fifth D. Fourth
- Which of the generation of computers used VLSIC? A. First B. Second C. Fifth D. Fourth
- Which of the generation of computers begins Non Procedural programming? A. First B. Second C. Fifth D. Fourth
- What is artificial intelligence?
- Explain second generation of computers.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. Thank you so much. Click here to donate