Table of Contents
This refers to intimate and lasting relationship between two or more people. It could be of either sex or the some sex but does not lead to immorality.
Types of friendship
- Intimate or best friend: This type of friend slip has the ability of greatly of greatly infecting one’s decision, character and goal in life
- Ordinary friendship: This is a kind of friendship in which the two parties don’t have so much power to influence their behavior, decision or goal in life
- Acquaintance: this is the kind of friendship that exist between anyone we meet while carrying out a task, embarking on a journey or staying in a place for few days.
Factors that determine choice of friends
- Gender in
- Common character
- Common language, nationality or tribe
- Good personality aid character.
Qualities and behaviors that enhances friendship
- Love: Love is a gift from God and it makes friendship last long
- Forgiveness: A forgiving sprint promotes friendship regardless the offence or mistakes comities to each other
- Good communication
- Support in time of need
Factors that could destroy friendship
- Lack of respect for each other
- Failure to help in time of need
- Define friendship
- List the types of friendship and explain
- State the factors that determine the choice of friends
- Highlight the qualities of a good friend
- Mention the factors that can destroy friendship.
Assignment : Explain three factors that can destroy friendship in detail.