There are two forms of drama which includes:
SCRIPTED: This is a type of drama that is written. People read and master their roles.
This is an unwritten drama. The script is given to the actors and actresses verbally. The actors or actresses are to get the script verbally and practice or dramatized in order to bring out the lesson for understanding.
FUNCTIONS OF DRAMA
- It unities different people together
- It teaches morals
- It makes people think better
- It educated
- It creates mutual relationship
- It reduces Stress
- It improves communication both verbally and non-verbally
- It helps on transmitting culture from one generation to another.
Strategies & Activities:
Step: Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher explains the new topic.
Step4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation:
List the functions of drama
Mention the forms of drama.
- List 2 forms of drama
- Mention 6 functions of drama.
Introduction to Forms of Drama
Colouring of Functional Art Works
Paper Craft Making and Decoration
Pattern Making Using Motif and Colour