A federation/federalism is a system of government in which powers of government are shared between two levels of government. Both the central and the component units.
Reasons why countries adopt federal system of government:
- It is only suitable for a country with a large size.
- To avoid big or bigger nation dominate them.
- For defense, protection and security of its citizens and territory
- To promote national unity of the different groups that make up the country.
- To facilitate easy administration and even development of the component unity.
- Define Federalism
Mention five reasons countries adopt a federal system of government
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate