A federation/federalism is a system of government in which powers of government are shared between two levels of government. Both the central and the component units.
Reasons why countries adopt federal system of government:
- It is only suitable for a country with a large size.
- To avoid big or bigger nation dominate them.
- For defense, protection and security of its citizens and territory
- To promote national unity of the different groups that make up the country.
- To facilitate easy administration and even development of the component unity.
- Define Federalism
Mention five reasons countries adopt a federal system of government
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help take this to the next big level and reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate