SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF DRUG ABUSE
- Constant anxiety, depression and frustration
- Mood swings
- Bloodshot eyes
- Weight loss
- Disorderly behaviour
- Slow, disjointed speech
- Shabby appearance
- Victims are also prone to thoughts of suicide
- prone to committing crime and being violence
- Define Drug Abuse.
- Mention five signs and symptoms of drug abuse.
- Define citizenship education
- Differentiate between citizen and non-citizen
- Mention five skills for citizenship education
- Explain the goals of citizenship education
- Mention five importance of citizenship education
Signs and Symptoms of Drug Abuse: Fundamentals of Civic Education for Senior Secondary Book 2, Sola Akinyemi, Pages 61-63.
Instruction: From the options lettered A-D, choose the letter that is most appropriate for the following questions. Answer all the questions.
- Which of the following is not a symptom of drug abuse? A. Law abiding B. Nervousness C. Integrity D. Violence
- The use of drugs without expert’s prescription is termed A. manufacturers default B. hospital’s negligence C. drug abuse D. fake drug
- The inability to recall or remember what has been taught is A. forgetfulness B. remembrance C. violence D. education
- Which of these is a symptom of drug abuse? A. mood swing B. self-control C. intelligence D. increase in height
- Which of the following can cause cancer of the lungs? A. Water B. Cigarette C. wine D. vegetables
- List five symptoms of drug abuse.
- Explain any three symptoms mentioned above.
- drug abuse
- drug abuse definition
- drug abuse hotline
- drug abuse icd 10
- drug abuse foundation
- drug abuse counselor
- drug abuse screening test
- drug abuse symptoms
- drug abuse resistance education
- drug abuse instruments orc