Division of labor: Dividing a job into many specialized parts, with a single worker or a few workers assigned to each part. Division of labor is important to mass production.
Division of labour within each group of occupation.
Occupational or Simple Division of Labour: This means division of people in society according to occupations or trades. In this each individual takes a particular type of occupation for which he is best suited.
OCCUPATION REQUIRING DIVISION OF LABOUR
Projects/occupation that requires division of labour are: Medical services framing, home, schools etc.
What are the four stages of division of labour?
- Specialisation in one trade: ADVERTISEMENTS: …
- Specialisation in specific processes of production: After, the Industrial Revolution, the techniques of production changed.
- Localisation of territorial specialization: Large scale industry could not be run efficiently at home.
- International Division of labour:
ADVANTAGES OF DIVISION OF LABOUR
- Production of Quality Goods.
- Increase in production.
- Reduction in the cost of production.
- Maximum utilization of machinery.
- Large scale production.
- Saving of time.
- Encouragement to inventions.
- Increase in profit.
- Best selection of the workers
RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLES RELIGION
CHARACTERISTICS OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF RELIGION
RELIGIOUS GROUP IN OUR COMMUNITY
national unity and integration
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY