The monitor shows on its screen what is typed into the computer. It also shows what is stored in the computer when needed. The monitor looks like a television set. It is also called the visual display unit (VDU).
There are two types of monitor:
- The monochrome monitor: A monochrome monitor shows black and white colours only.
- The colour monitor: A colour monitor shows more than two colours.
- It shows many colours. It shows all the colours of the rainbow.
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step II: Teacher introduces the new topic “Parts of a computer- monitor ”
Step III: Teacher explains the function of a computer monitor
Step IV: Teacher states the types of a computer monitor
Step V: Teacher explains the uses of a computer monitor
Step VI: Pupils contribute and ask questions
- What are the differences between a monochrome monitor and a colour monitor?
- There are two types of computer monitor, mention them?
- State one function of a computer monitor
Do You Like Our Lesson? Please Leave A Comment Below ↓