MEANING OF BOOTING
Booting is the process of starting a computer. It can be initiated by hardware such as a button press, or by a software command
Types of Booting
1) Warm Booting: when the system starts from the starting or from initial state means when we starts our system this is called as warm booting. In the warm booting the system will be started from its beginning state means first of all, the user will press the power button, then this will read all the instructions from the ROM and the operating system will be automatically gets loaded into the system.
2) Cold Booting: The cold booting is that in which system automatically starts when we are running the system, For example due to light fluctuation the system will automatically restarts so that in this chances damaging of system are more and the system will not be start from its initial state so may some files will be damaged because they are not Properly Stored into the System.
Strategies & Activities:
Step: Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher explains the new topic.
Step4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation:
- Define booting the computer
- State the types of booting
- Define booting.
- State the 2 types of booting.
Do You Like Our Lesson? Please Leave A Comment Below ↓