A microscope is an instrument used in magnifying and viewing organisms smaller than 0.1mm that is too tiny to be seen by the human eyes. A compound light microscope consists of the following parts:
• Revolving nose piece: it is used for selecting lens to be used and to be in line with the eye piece.
• Objective lenses (low, medium and high power): for magnification of object
• Eye piece lens or ocular: for viewing magnified object.
• Body tube: provides attachment to eyepiece, revolving nose piece, low-power, medium-power and high-power objective lens.
1. Click on start button at the bottom left of the desktop
2. A pull-up menu will appear
3. Click on “All Program”. A pull-up menu will appear again.
4. More the mouse pointer to Microsoft office. A drop down menu will appear.
5. Click on “Microsoft Excel”
6. Wait while the Microsoft Excel loads and appear on the desktop.
A spreadsheet interactive computer application program for organization, analysis and storage of data in tabular form.
A spreadsheet application is a computer program such as Excel, open office Cacl, or Google Docs spreadsheets. An electronic spreadsheet is a computer program that is used for storing, organizing and manipulating data.