An argumentative essay is one that makes student to carefully consider an issue which has two sides to it and which has two sides to it and prove that one side has more merit than the other. It is like a debate in which you have to decide the one that has more merit than the other. Generally, topic in this category demand that you observe the following:
- Prove a point
- Express an opinion
- Strike a balance between two side of an issue
TITLE: Herbal Medicines are more potent than orthodox medicine
Guideline in handling this essay
Firstly, make sure you are really convinced about the side you are supporting i.e. the side you truly believe in.
Secondly, do not draw general conclusion from only one example or a few point. To reach a convincing conclusion, you would need a number of points at least three or four.
In addition, do not be illogical in your arguments so be sure that your points can support the conclusion you want to reach.
Finally, have many good points at your disposal, for and against. Note that for every point you have for an argument, there is most likely to be another points against.
More on essential tip
Reference: New Oxford for Junior Secondary School. Book 2, page 107.
Write nothing than 200 words on the topic: HERBAL MEDICINES ARE MORE POTENT THAN ORTHODOX MEDICINES
- argumentative essay
- argumentative essay topics
- argumentative essay examples
- argumentative essay outline
- argumentative essay format
- argumentative essay introduction
- argumentative essay ideas
- argumentative essay conclusion
- argumentative essay definition
- argumentative essay introduction examples