AFRICAN MORAL AND CULTURAL VALUES LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of the lesson, you should be able to:
- Explain the meaning of life and its wholeness in the traditional African society
- Explain the African concept of community and kingship system
- Outline the factors contributing to harmony and mutual responsibility in the African communities
- Describe rites of passage and their role inculcating moral values in the traditional African society
- Explain the role of religious specialist and their relevance in modern society
- Explain the African moral values
Discuss and evaluate continuity and change in the African understanding of leisure, dress, old age, widows, orphans, dowry, community, land, medicine, worship and property.
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate