AFRICAN MORAL AND CULTURAL VALUES LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of the lesson, you should be able to:
- Explain the meaning of life and its wholeness in the traditional African society
- Explain the African concept of community and kingship system
- Outline the factors contributing to harmony and mutual responsibility in the African communities
- Describe rites of passage and their role inculcating moral values in the traditional African society
- Explain the role of religious specialist and their relevance in modern society
- Explain the African moral values
g Discuss and evaluate continuity and change in the African understanding of leisure, dress, old age, widows, orphans, dowry, community, land, medicine, worship and property.
Website Developer | Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE)| Certified Google Digital Marketing Expert| An Author.