Abstinence is a deliberate decision not to engage in any form of sexual intercourse. Abstinence is the act of abstening from all forms of sexual practices such as kissing, carasing, pecking, masturbation, writing love letter, un-necessary touching and feeling etc.
It helps in preventing HIV/AIDS, Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) and unwanted pregnancy
REASON FOR ABSTINENCE FROM SEXUAL INTERCOURSE
- To prevent unwanted pregnancy
- To maintain virginity with time of marriage
- To avoid sexually transmitted diseases and HIV/AIDS
- To avoid shame and disgrace due to unwanted pregnancy
- To live up to parental expectation by making them proud till the end.
- Define abstinence
- States reasons for abstinence from sexual intercourse.
Assignment:- As a student why do you need to abstain from sexual intercourse?
Ways of solving common social problems in Nigeria
Safety clubs as an agent of socialization
ROLES IN PROMOTING SAFETY IN OUR COMMUNITY
Health Issues | Examples, Preventions, & Harmful Substances
- abstinence definition
- abstinence during lent
- abstinence syndrome
- abstinence synonym
- abstinence only education
- abstinence definition health
- abstinence catholic
- abstinence violation effect
- abstinence alcohol
- reason for abstinence
- reason for abstinence during pregnancy
- reasons for abstinence before marriage
- reason for choosing abstinence brainly
- reason for choosing abstinence honey joy brainly
- reason for choosing abstinence lynn
- reason for choosing abstinence jane brainly
- why is abstinence difficult
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY