Building Social Network Community with Word-Press CMS
This section will talk about how to build any website using Word-Press Content Management System (CMS) and maintaining those websites.
TEACHERS SOCIAL NETWORK COMMUNITY
(1) A Domain name or sub-domain
(2) A Web hosting space for your web pages/ website
(3) Control Panel (Cpanel) Username and Password to enable you install the Word-Press on your domain through Auto-installer package.
(3) A Computer system
(4) A Network Data Connection
(B) Theme Needed to create a Social Community Network (Website).
(1) Use any theme that matches you style and look.
(2) Use the theme search bar to search for BuddyPress Themes on the Theme Directory and install about three different themes.
(C) Plugin Needed to create a Social Community Network (Website)
(1) BuddyPress plugin (Social Network Plugin)
(2) Custom Login Page (Changes login Page)
(3) Smart Slider3 ( Add a slider or a static Image to your home page)
(4) Login Logout Register Menu (Add a login/logout feature)
(5) Elementor Page Builder ( A Page Builder Plugin)
(6) Install some Elementor Addons/plugins
(7) Install Classic Editor
(8) Buddypress Notification Widget
(9) BuddyPress Extended Friendship Request
(10) BuddyPress Login Redirect to profile
(11) BP Better Messages
(12) Other Plugins can be added too such as SEO plugins, Security