Table of Contents
- Be quiet for å while before going to bed.
- Å noisy place is not good for sleeping.
- There should be enough air in the room.
- Cover yourself with warm clothing
- Sleep where there is no bright light.
- Do not sleep in å room with too many people
We need sleep, rest, food and enough exercises to grow. Enough time should be given to sleep. We should sleep for about eight hours daily. Go to bed early, after taking your bath. Sleep in neat and airy room. Each room should have just å few people while sleeping.
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic “importance of rest”
Step II: Teacher introduces the new topic ” Ways of improving sleep. ”
Step III: Teacher lists various ways of improving sleep.
Step IV: Teacher explains further with relevant examples
Step V: Pupils make relevant contributions.
- There should be enough ________________ in the room where we sleep.
- We should not sleep in å ___________________ room.
- We should not sleep in å ________________________.
- Resting helps us to _______________ ånd _____________.
- State three ways of improving our sleep.
- We should sleep at least for _____ hours daily
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. Thank you so much. Click here to donate