Recycled materials can be turned to functional artworks. For example, any materials such as wood pallets, plastic, cups or bottles, etc. and little creativity, you can create beautiful functional artwork.
USES OF RECYCLED MATERIALS
These works serve various useful purposes:
- They are used for decoration. They can be kept or hung on walls.
- They can be used for eating. For example, plastic plates are used for eating. Some of the plastic products are trays, cups, jugs, etc.
- They can be used for drinking e.g. Plastic cups are for drinking.
- Flower vases are for putting flowers to beautify our environment.
- They are also used as gift items.
Strategies & Activities
Step: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step 2: Teacher introduces the new topic.
Step3: Teacher endeavors to explain all the points to the pupils thoroughly.
Step 4: Teacher welcomes pupils’ questions.
Step 5: Teacher evaluates the pupils.
Assessment & Evaluation
- List two uses of recycled products.
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate