Plants are very useful to us in many ways. We can make many things from plants for our use.
- As foods: A lot of the food that you eat comes from plants.
- For building, decoration, furniture, shade and as tools
- For making medicines: Plants are used for making various types of medicines. Only people who are properly trained can make safe medicines from plants. Do not try to make medicine in the classroom or at home.
- For making perfumes: Plants are also used to make perfumes. A perfume is å liquid (or vapour) which we use to make our body smell nicely. Perfumes are made from plants which have å good smell
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic
Step II: Teacher introduces the new topic ” Uses of a Plant ”
Step III: Teacher lists and explains the uses of a plant
Step IV: Teacher explains further with relevant examples
Step V: Pupils contribute and ask questions
- Mention three different uses of a plant
Conclusion: Teacher concludes the lesson by evaluating the students and gives an assignment
1. List ten equipment used in our homes that could be gotten from a plant
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate