Swimming stroke is a method of moving the arms and legs to push against the water and move the swimmer frontward.
The following are different swimming stroke:
- FREE STYLE OR FRONT CRAWL
- BACK STROKE
Back stroke is a stroke done on the back in which arms stroke alternate with recovery out of water and with fast vertical kick with legs moving alternately in loose whipping motion. In backstroke, the back and face are on the water. The arm do the main job with legs helping to maintain balance in water.
The two major action involved are:
- Leg action
- Arm action
One of the toughest swimming strokes to learn and master is the Butterfly stroke. The butterfly stroke is broke down into three main section:
- The Pull
- The Push
- The Recovery
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- Mention different swimming stroke
- Identify and describe the skills of free style and back stroke.
Do You Like Our Lesson? Please Leave A Comment Below ↓