Table of Contents
Turkey Government Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Turkey
- Duration: 1 Year
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Program (Ph.D.)
Success Scholarship Grants
- Monthly Stipend: Bachelor’s: 450 TL per month
Monthly Stipend: Master’s: 600 TL per month
Monthly Stipend: Ph.D.: 900 TL per month
- Airfare: This is a Responsibility of a Turkish Government
- Health Insurance: The Turkish Government also provides Health insurance in the Scholarship.
- Accommodation: Accommodation is also covered by the Turkish Government
- Students Must have an International Nationality.
- Those Students who are Studying for Undergraduate Degree in Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy must have at least a 2.50 (out of 4) GPA in order to be eligible.
- For Ph.D. A student’s 3.5 GPA is Required, while Undergraduate Students Must have a 3.00.
- Students must complete at least one academic year (2 semesters) in Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. Degrees in Turkey.
- Candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions and warnings in the application system.
- Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
- Applications delivered by post, courier, or by hand will not be accepted.
- Applications are free of charge. Please do not entertain any third-party institutions or persons.
- Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time.
- Applicants will be placed in a university and program among their 12 preferences which they choose in the application system.
How to Apply
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. Thank you so much. Click here to donate