- Tailor’s chalk
- Tracing wheel
- Dressmaker’s carbon paper
- Comes in different shapes
- Buy assorted colours
- Used for marking patterns
- Do not drop, it will break
- Store in the needle work box
- Tracing Wheel
- The edge should be well serrated.
- The wheel should be firmly fixed.
- Use carbon colour closest to that of the fabric.
- Wooden handles are more durable than plastic handles.
- Used for transferring pattern markings with dressmaker’s carbon.
- Dressmaker’s Carbon Paper.
- Choose different colours
- Should be big in size
- Used with tracing wheel for transferring patterns.
- Do not press hard while using tracing wheel as it will tear.
- Fold and keep well.
Choose dark strong pencils:
For drawing patterns.
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY
Do You Like Our Lesson? Please Leave A Comment Below ↓