Tourism is the process which involves the visiting of people to places of interest for pleasure, relaxation, entertainment or education.
FACTORS FAVOURABLE FOR TOURISM
- Presence of wild life
- Presence of highlands
- Good accommodation or hotels
- Easy means of communication
- Good transportation network or accessibility
- Availability of fund
- Adequate security
- Political stability.
IMPORTANCE OF TOURISM
- Generates foreign exchange
- Provides educational knowledge
- Promotes employment opportunities
- Provision of social amenities
- Conservation of wild life
- Promotes local craft industries
- Diffusion of ideas.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help take this to the next big level and reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate