A home is a house in which a family lives. A home is therefore an abode or dwelling place for a family. It is more than a house. A home is where the family members can share their interests, joy, love, activities and troubles. It is a place where they can relax, be at ease, live and work together for the benefits of each other and the whole family.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A HOME
- A home normally belongs to a family which owns it.
- It is a dwelling place for a family.
- It must provide confort and security for the family.
- There must be communication among family members in the home.
- Family members share love, companionship and intimacies in the home.
- Families sometimes experience different types of violence in the home.
Difference between a home and a house
A house is just a building or structure which can be used for various purposes. A house that offers opportunities to meet the needs of a family love becomes a home.
Violence is the physical force used to harm someone or something. Violence may lead to physical injury, damages to property and can even result in death.
Domestic violence is the type of violence that occurs in the home. It can be between husband and wife or among siblings or from parents to children or other people living in the home.
- State the difference between a home and a house
- State six qualities of a peaceful home
Mention five ways of resolving domestic violence at home
BASIC PATTERN DRAFTING TECHNIQUES & FASHION DESIGNING
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES (STDS) AND HIV/AIDS
- the home depot
- the home edit
- the home store
- the home depot products
- the home depot credit card
- the homestead
- the homestead act
- the home depot credit card login
- the home depot careers
- the homesman
- characteristics of a home
- characteristics of a homeless person
- characteristics of a homebody
- characteristics of a homewrecker
- characteristics of a homeric hero
- characteristics of a home loan
- characteristics of a home maker
- characteristics of a homeless elderly
- characteristics of a home from god’s perspective
- characteristics of a home nurse
- domestic violence
- domestic violence definition
- domestic violence hotline
- domestic violence hotline texas
- domestic violence hotline california
- domestic violence shelter
- domestic violence awareness month
- domestic violence statistics
- domestic violence resources
- domestic violence shelters near me