- Good road network for easy mobility
- Constant power supply to residential and industrial premises.
- Constant supply of drinkable water.
- The level of production which determines whether the society depends on facilities for recreation and relaxation.
TECHNOLOGY RELATED OCCUPATIONS/PROFESSION
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical/electronic engineering
- Civil engineering
- Building technology
- Production technology
- Automobile technology
- Computer technology
- Mining engineering
- Petroleum engineering
- Aeronautical engineering
- Agriculture engineering
WHO SHOULD STUDY TECHNOLOGY
Technology and Society
Technology has made modern society possible and has brought a lot of improvement to our life and immediately environment
Technology has affected the society in the following ways:
- The use of modern health care facilities
- Decent accommodation with good kitchen and toilet facilities
- The use of fast and comfortable means of transportation
- Good road network with traffic lights and drainage system.
- It has enhanced the use of communication gadgets making the world a global village.
- It has improve the standard of living
- It is responsible for uninterrupted power supply system in developed countries.
- State 10 technology related occupations/professions.
Students are reading:
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help take this to the next big level and reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate