- SURVEYING: This talks about text, (title, author, date etc) and skimming and scanning are essential academic reading skills for you and for native English speakers too, who also need to develop this skills.
- SCANNING: When you scan a text, you are looking through it quickly to find keywords or information. After scanning a text, you should know if it has references to things you want to know about.
- SKIMMING: This is looking quickly through a text to gain a general impression of what it is about. You can often do this by reading on the title and sub-titles of a text, and the first sentence of reading without using a dictionary.
- techniques of speed reading
- methods of speed reading
- techniques of faster reading
- tips of reading speed
- mention three techniques of speed reading
- meaning of speed reading techniques
- types of speed reading techniques
- speed reading
- speed reading test
- speed reading course
- speed reading app
- speed reading techniques
- speed reading persona 5
- speed reading persona 5 royal
- speed reading practice
- speed reading book
- speed reading software
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY