1. Click on start button at the bottom left of the desktop
2. A pull-up menu will appear
3. Click on “All Program”. A pull-up menu will appear again.
4. More the mouse pointer to Microsoft office. A drop down menu will appear.
5. Click on “Microsoft Excel”
6. Wait while the Microsoft Excel loads and appear on the desktop.
Definition of an office
An office is a place or a room set aside in an organization for performing clerical and administrative duties.
It is the centre of all clerical activities in an organization or establishment. Clerical and administrative duties can simply be referral to as:
Receiving and giving information etc.