Data processing is the collection and manipulation of items of data to produce meaningful information. Data processing is the process of manipulation data to generate information. Data processing methods are techniques used to process/sort different types of data.
A computer professional maybe:
(1) A person working on the field of Information Technology
(2) A person who has undergone training in a computer related field colleges, universities and computer institutes.
(3) A person who has an extensive knowledge in the area of computing.
1. Click on start button at the bottom left of the desktop
2. A pull-up menu will appear
3. Click on “All Program”. A pull-up menu will appear again.
4. More the mouse pointer to Microsoft office. A drop down menu will appear.
5. Click on “Microsoft Excel”
6. Wait while the Microsoft Excel loads and appear on the desktop.
A spreadsheet interactive computer application program for organization, analysis and storage of data in tabular form.
A spreadsheet application is a computer program such as Excel, open office Cacl, or Google Docs spreadsheets. An electronic spreadsheet is a computer program that is used for storing, organizing and manipulating data.
ICT (Information and Communication technology) is an umbrella term that includes any communication, encompassing; radio, television, cellular phones, computer and network hardware and software, satellite systems and so on as well as the various services and applications associated with the much as video conferencing and distance learning.
ICT AS A TRANSFORMATIONAL TOOL
ICT covers any product that will store, retrieve manipulate transmit or receive information electronically in a digital form. E.g. computers, digital television, email.
Information Technology (IT) refer to the systems used to store and manage information through the use of technologies such as computers.
Information System (IS) means a computer-based system to manage information. The system usually receives information, validates it, do some calculation or processing, stores the data and outputs information.
This is a graphic program that can be used to create drawing on a blank page or on top of other pictures in the computer.
Paint is incorporated with windows. It is also used to open and edit pictures.
To load paint, take the following steps
Click on Start button
Point on All Programs
Click on Accessories
Click on Paint
Graphic is a symbol produced by a process such as drawing, writing, sketching etc.
Computer graphics are symbols that are displayed on the screen of a Visual Display Unit (VDU) which are considered as diagrammatic that includes pictures, Clip Art, regular/irregular shapes, Smart Art, Charts, Map etc.