What is storage. Storage is to prevent spoilage, make the produce available for future use, to await good market prices.
Requirements for proper store are:
- It should be clean.
- It should be well ventilated.
- It should be raised from the ground to prevent damp conditions.
- It should be dry.
- It should be strong to hold crop produce.
- It should be easy to clean.
- It should be vermin-proof.
- It should be secure from theft.
- It should be treated against pests such as weevils.
Types of Storage
- Traditional storage structures.
- Modern storage structures.
Preparation of the Store
- Cleaning the store.
- Dusting the store with appropriate chemicals.
- Clearing the vegetation around the store to keep off vermin.
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate