Skill acquisition is a special ability impacted on somebody as a result of training to do something well.
REASONS FOR SKILL OF ACQUISITION
(1) To get employment
(ii) To be self employed because they don’t want to be under anybody
(iii) For decision making
Iv For risk taking
V For managing emergency situation
Vi For learning how to live together
Vii For learning about survival strategy
TYPES OF SKILL
1 Photography :– Is the technologies of capturing an event , scene or a thing on a picture either in printed and view on a card of projected screen . A picture is an image.
Ii Farming skills is skills connected to growing of crops and rearing of animals . For instance keeping poultry, snailery . Fishery etc
Iii Computer Literacy – It is of great need that everybody in this generation need basic skill in computer for sending and finding information and for keeping records.
Iv. INTERNET – it is a name given to network of computers which are linked through servers. The internet host servers form linked organization worldwide from which web pages could be reached linking users to various types of essential information and data.
- Internet browsing -: It is all about searching the internet for required information data . One get connected to the internet and employs a search engine such at a goggle and then types in the web site address such as WWW. yahoo.com. They search for reading or copy information or studying from the internet.
Vi. E –mail Operation. This is the art of opening and operating a web site address for forwarding and receiving mails and other datas through the computer . One needs to open an e-mail operator such as yahoo mail,skannet et
This device enables one to post information in the form of brief notes to someone else who may be in another continent through internet. An e-mail may be inform of Elias 2016 @ yahoo .com.
VII. Fax– stands for exact copy of writing, picture or print. The fax machine is a microcomputer application for capturing and forwarding exact copy of classified documents to designated places.
IMPORTANCES OF SKILL ACQUISITION
- It improves quality of life
- It provides various enjoyable games, leisure and entertainment.
iii. it provides services to other people
- it saves lives.
V .it widens opportunities of attaining fame.
- it acquires functional literacy by all.
- Mention ten types of skills one can acquire.
- Mention five importance of skill acquisition.
3.State for reasons for skill acquisition
4.All these are reasons for skill acquisition except A. dependence on relation B.survival strategy C.to be an accept D. to develop our ability
5.All these are the importances of skill acquisition except A.create employment B.improve quality of life C. enslave an apprentice D.make oneself –reliant.
6.Which of the following is not an example of skill acquisition A.photography B.painting C.capentry d.teaching
7.Special ability acquired or develop through training is called A.training b.skills C.apprentiship C. professionalism.
8.People acquire skill for the skill for the following reason except A.fame B higher pay C. self reliance D.laziness
- skill acquisition
- skill acquisition goals are based on
- skill acquisition aba
- skill acquisition plan
- skill acquisition plan aba
- skill acquisition definition
- skill acquisition theory
- skill acquisition meaning
- skill acquisition and behavior reduction
- skill acquisition definition aba
- acquisition definition
- acquisition psychology
- acquisition synonym
- acquisition psychology definition
- acquisition cost
- acquisition in business
- acquisition in a sentence
- acquisitions incorporated 5e
- acquisition strategy
- reasons for skill acquisition
- 5 reasons for skill acquisition
- purpose of skill acquisition
- importance of skill acquisition