SIMILARITIES AND ENLARGEMENT
By the end of the topic the learner should be able to:
- Identify similar figures
- Construct similar figures
- State properties of enlargement as a transformation
- Apply the properties of enlargement to construct objects and images
- Apply enlargement in Cartesian planes
- State the relationship between linear, area and volume scale factor
- Apply the scale factors to real life situations.
- Similar figures and their properties
- Construction of similar figures
- Properties of enlargement
- Construction of objects and images under enlargement
- Enlargement in the Cartesian plane
- Linear, area and volume scale factors
- Real life situations.