SIMILARITIES AND ENLARGEMENT
By the end of the topic the learner should be able to:
- Identify similar figures
- Construct similar figures
- State properties of enlargement as a transformation
- Apply the properties of enlargement to construct objects and images
- Apply enlargement in Cartesian planes
- State the relationship between linear, area and volume scale factor
- Apply the scale factors to real life situations.
- Similar figures and their properties
- Construction of similar figures
- Properties of enlargement
- Construction of objects and images under enlargement
- Enlargement in the Cartesian plane
- Linear, area and volume scale factors
- Real life situations.
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate