All Traditional African Communities believe in a Supreme Being who is the origin and sustainer of all things:
[irp posts=”160483″ name=”BIBLE TRANSLATIONS ON AFRICAN LANGUAGES”]
He is the creator of the university and all that it contains.
All Africans agree that nobody has ever seen God.
Therefore, nobody can really describe Him, yet through their religious insights, Africans have formulated ideal about the nature of God.
These ideas concern His real being and His activities. “Traditional religion” refers to African culture that existed in the sub – Saharan Africa.
African traditional culture had no scriptures or texts because most of it was oral.
It was preserved and handed down from generation to generation-through oral traditions; ceremonies; rituals, and leading personalities.
- african religious heritage
- african christian heritage
- african religious history
- african religious heritage african concept of god
- introduction to african religious heritage
- questions on african religious heritage
- sources of african religious heritage
- selected aspects in african religious heritage
- meaning of african heritage
- what is an african traditional religion
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate