Rules and regulations in the school are:
- What we should do in the school environment.
- What we should not do in the school environment.
- Be punctual at school.
- Attend school regularly.
- You must be neat and tidy at all times.
- Be polite.
- Obey the teacher.
- Do not run when going up and down the stairs.
- Do not tell lies.
- Do not make noise in the classroom.
- Do not fight in school.
- Obey the prefects.
- Do your class work and homework promptly
Punctuality and regularity
Punctuality and regularity will help you become å better person in future. Here are some ways in which you can learn to be punctual and regular in whatever you are doing.
- Attend school every day of the week.
- Always think of the time and day you should do something.
- Submit your class work and homework to the teacher on time.
- Participate in class activities.
Reward for Obedience
Pupils who obey rules could be rewarded in the following ways:
- Being praised by the teacher and the head teacher.
- Being given å prize by the school.
- Being respected by the teachers and other pupils.
Reward for Disobedience
- Those that disobey rules may get punished by the teacher.
- They would be noted specially for disobedience (by the teachers and pupils)
- The teacher would report them to their parents.
- They may be sent away from school.
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step II: Teacher introduces the new topic “School rules and regulation”
Step III: Teacher lists and explains the rules in school.
Step IV: Teacher explains punctuality and regularity
Step V: Pupils copy the note and submit for marking
Answer the following questions:
- List six school rules and regulations.
- Mention three rewards of obeying school rules and regulations.
- Write two things which would make å pupil earn punishment from the teacher.
- Write three rewards for disobedience.
Do You Like Our Lesson? Please Leave A Comment Below ↓