What is safety rule? Safety rules are the instruction that guides us during exercise to prevent us from been harmed.
Safety rules in physical education
- Do enough warm-ups exercise before any physical activity
- Do not throw any object anyhow.
- Do not do any physical activity that is too difficult for your age.
- Pay attention to the exercise you are doing.
- Let your partner support you when necessary.
Step I: Teacher revises the previous topic.
Step II: Teacher introduces the new topic “Safety rules in physical and health education”
Step III: Teacher states the safety rules in physical and health education.
Step IV: Teacher explains further with relevant examples
Step V: Pupils make relevant contributions.
- Define safety rules
- Explain three safety rules in physical and health education
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate