SAFETY GUIDELINESS – FOR PEDESTRIANS, CYCLISTS/MOTOR CYCLISTS & MOTORISTS
Safety is the act of freedom from injury, sickness or accident, or damage or death. Safety guidelines are general rules or instructions written to give advice and direct people behaviour.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR PEDESTRIANS
- Pedestrians must walk on the left hand side facing oncoming vehicle.
- Be predictable. Stay away from restricted areas of the road or freeways.
- Pedestrian should dress in light colours and carry flash light while walking in the night.
- Pay attention and watch out. Do not be in a hurry.
- Do not take drugs and alcohol before walking in the street.
- Pedestrian should use the zebra crossing the road.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR CYCLISTS/MOTOR CYCLISTS.
- Use protective materials
- Keep bicycle roadworthy
- Obey traffic light
- Do not use drug and alcohol
- Avoid overtaking
- Avoid overloading
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR MOTORISTS
- Wear seat belts
- Obey traffic signs, traffic lights and signals
- Check vehicle for roadworthy
- Carryout adequate maintenance
- Avoid alcohol and drugs
- Do not over speed
- Use parking lots
- Use emergency reflectors
- What is safety
- List 5 safety guidelines for pedestrians
- Mention 5 safety guidelines for cyclists/motor cyclists
- Mention 5 safety guidelines for motorists
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY
Do You Like Our Lesson? Please Leave A Comment Below ↓