SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR PEDESTRIANS
- Pedestrians must walk on the left hand side facing oncoming vehicle.
- Be predictable. Stay away from restricted areas of the road or freeways.
- Pedestrian should dress in light colours and carry flash light while walking in the night.
- Pay attention and watch out. Do not be in a hurry.
- Do not take drugs and alcohol before walking in the street.
- Pedestrian should use the zebra crossing the road.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR CYCLISTS/MOTOR CYCLISTS.
- Use protective materials
- Keep bicycle roadworthy
- Obey traffic light
- Do not use drug and alcohol
- Avoid overtaking
- Avoid overloading
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR MOTORISTS
- Wear seat belts
- Obey traffic signs, traffic lights and signals
- Check vehicle for roadworthy
- Carryout adequate maintenance
- Avoid alcohol and drugs
- Do not over speed
- Use parking lots
- Use emergency reflectors
- What is safety
- List 5 safety guidelines for pedestrians
- Mention 5 safety guidelines for cyclists/motor cyclists
- Mention 5 safety guidelines for motorists
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help take this to the next big level and reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate