Table of Contents
RULES OF JUDO
- Hit and kicks are not allowed
- Fighters must wear special uniform such as jacket and judogi
- Fighting pairs are categorized by weight
- The language used in competition is Japanese
- The competition is supervised by mat referee and two judges
- The fight last for 4 minutes for women and 5 minutes for men
SKILLS OF JUDO
- It is a good physical fitness sport
DEMONSTRATION OF JUDO
Teachers should lead children to demonstrate some judo performances.
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- The teacher welcomes pupils questions
- The teacher evaluates the pupils
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other eLearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more people. Thank you so much. Click here to donate