RULES OF JUDO
- Hit and kicks are not allowed
- Fighters must wear special uniform such as jacket and judogi
- Fighting pairs are categorized by weight
- The language used in competition is Japanese
- The competition is supervised by mat referee and two judges
- The fight last for 4 minutes for women and 5 minutes for men
SKILLS OF JUDO
- It is a good physical fitness sport
DEMONSTRATION OF JUDO
Teachers should lead children to demonstrate some judo performances.
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- The teacher welcomes pupils questions
- The teacher evaluates the pupils
- Mention three rules of judo.
- Mention three skills in judo.
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY