RULES OF JUDO
- Hit and kicks are not allowed
- Fighters must wear special uniform such as jacket and judogi
- Fighting pairs are categorized by weight
- The language used in competition is Japanese
- The competition is supervised by mat referee and two judges
- The fight last for 4 minutes for women and 5 minutes for men
SKILLS OF JUDO
- It is a good physical fitness sport
DEMONSTRATION OF JUDO
Teachers should lead children to demonstrate some judo performances.
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- The teacher welcomes pupils questions
- The teacher evaluates the pupils
- Mention three rules of judo.
- Mention three skills in judo.
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate