- Work is any activity people engage themselves (Physical or Mental effort) in order earn a living e.g. teaching, barbing, engineering etc.
- Right Attitude to work –is having a positive state of mind toward a particular job/work i.e. doing a particular job with a rightful purpose or determination to do good in an organisation.
Characteristics of people with positive attitude
Rewards For Positive Attitude to Work
- High performance
Negative Attitude To Work
This means having a wrong or bad state of mind towards a particular work.
Punctuality:- is driving at a place of work before or at an agreed time. Punctuality is said to be soul of business. Cultivate the habit of being punctual
Regularity:- is to at the place of work everyday except when on leave or ill
Punctuality and regularity leads to
- High performance
- Smooth running of the business
- Increment in salary and wages
Irregularity – is whereby an employees do absent from their duty
Punishment is the discipline given to an irregular employees, irregularity leads to punishment
- Deduction from salary
- Suspension from work
Devotion to duty:- means spending time or energy in doing something. It has to do with total commitment, showing interest and consistency habit.
To improve the general working
The following must be considered
- Have in mind that something can be done
- Never give up because you cannot be a failure until you give up
- Do not complain instead do what you can do and leave the rest
- Make hardwork your major goal
- Be organised and be reliable
⇓ Fully Funded Scholarships ⇓
We built School Portal NG to specially serve as an alternative means to provide free education for the less-privileged children or children born to low-income earners, adults who otherwise cannot afford to finance their way through school.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, but this portal is free. Help to keep this learning portal free by donating or supporting us. We accept donations, grants, sponsorships & support to help reach out to more children. Thank you so much. Click here to donate