Rhodes Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: UK
- University: University of Oxford
- No. of Scholarships: 100
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Opening Date: 1st June 2022
What does the Rhodes Scholarship Cover?
- All University and College Fees
- The University Application Fee
- Living Stipend (£17,310 Per Annum) (For Living & Accommodation Expenses)
- Two Economy class Airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
- Study Visa Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS)
- On Arrival in Oxford, Scholars Receive a Settling in Allowance (£225)
Study Courses at Oxford by Rhodes
What you can study at Oxford University as a Rhodes Scholar? There are numerous courses covered by a Rhodes Scholarship. below you can check the courses offered by the University of Oxford and Rhodes.
List of Countries that are Eligible for Rhodes Scholarship
How Many Rhodes Scholars Per Year? The Rhodes 100 Scholarships are divided among these countries.
- Rhodes Scholarship AUSTRALIA (9 Scholarships)
- BERMUDA (1 Scholarship)
- Rhodes Scholarship CANADA (11 Scholarships)
- CHINA (4 Scholarships)
- EAST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- GERMANY (2 Scholarships)
- HONG KONG (1 Scholarship)
- INDIA (5 Scholarships)
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships)
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN (2 Scholarships)
Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- KENYA (2 Scholarships)
- MALAYSIA (1 Scholarship)
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships)
- Rhodes Scholarship PAKISTAN (1 Scholarship)
- SAUDI ARABIA (Up to 2 Scholarships)
- SINGAPORE (1 Scholarship)
- Rhodes Scholarship SOUTHERN AFRICA (10 Scholarships)
Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (2 Scholarships)
- Rhodes Scholarship UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships)
- WEST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
- ZAMBIA (2 Scholarships)
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships)
Rhodes Scholarship Eligibility
Are you eligible for a Rhodes Scholarship?
- You Must have Completed your Bachelor’s Degree.
- The basic tenure of the scholarship is 2 years. The Rhodes Scholarship is not for less than 2years.
- The broad eligibility criteria of the Scholarship; definitive eligibility criteria are listed in the relevant Information for Candidates document for your country/region. Check your eligibility using Rhodes Eligibility Checker.
What Makes a Good Application for Rhodes?
- Personal Statement
- Reference Letters
- Social Engagement
- Motivation Letter
- Final Interview
Rhodes Scholarship Winners
The 2022 Rhodes Scholars Announced. Click the links below to see who was selected during the 2021 selection round:
The last date to apply for the Rhodes is 1st August 2022. The Rhodes Scholarship will open on 1st June 2022.
How to Apply
The Application for Rhodes Scholarship application for 2023 entry is also different for each country. Select Your Country and see the Detailed information. To Apply for Rhodes Scholarship: Visit the Official website of the Rhodes Scholarship.