- Which of these is positive social behavior? A. Dishonesty B. Sincerity C. Stealing
- Why do schools have rules and regulations? A. To make students to disobey B. To enable teachers punish student C. To make teachers and students go into conflict D. To guarantee individual human rights
- The most important function of the family is __________ A. eating together B. doing things in common C. reproduction of human race D. spending leisure together
- Abstinence means ________ A. not engaging in sexual activities B. having sex C. having sexually transmitted diseases D. having sex with different types of people
- All of these are qualities of a good friend EXCEPT ________ A. forgiveness
- selfishness C. keeping confidence D. sharing
- Man influences his environment through the aid of _________ A. amenities B. technical expirees C. science D. science and technology
- All these are known to be non-material culture EXCEPT _________ A. music B. dance
- stones D. language
- All these are behaviours that enhance sexual abstinence EXCEPT _______ A.decision making B. negotiation C. self-control D. regular sex
- The following are the effects of examination malpractices EXCEPT ________
- innocent students may become victims B. it leads to production of dishonest citizens C. there will be confidence in the educational system of the country D. cancellation of results
- Which of these is not a component of man’s social environment? A. Tradition and custom B. people’s religion C. method of production D. hill and valleys
- Squatting when greeting is common to the ________ A. Hausas B. Yorubas C. Igbos
- The following are the contemporary social problems in Nigeria except_____
- Corruption B. cultism C. Examination malpractice D. HIV/AIDS
- The first agent of socialization is the_____A. church mother C. father D. family
- Safety is needed mainly to __________ Prevent loss of life B. Prevent war and riots C. Help the needy D. De-congest hospitals and clinics
- Which of these accidents may not occur in a classroom? Electric shock B. Bruises from running C. Falling of ceiling fans D. Drowning in the swimming pool
- The best way to resolve a conflict is __________ Through dialogue B. Through violent protest C. Through destruction of government properties D. Through inter-tribal wars
- Learning through things that are no planned or intended to occur is called Role learning B. Direct learning C. Incidental learning D. Accidental learning
- Material culture includes all these except _____ A. clothing B. music C. art works
- cooking utensils
- Which of the following will a good choice of friends produce in a child? Stealing B. Stubbornness C. Courtesy D. Pride
- People’s way of life can be regarded as_____ A. Culture B. Integration C. Custom Identity
- (a) Define abstinence
(b) Mention five reason for abstaining from sexual intercourse.
(c) Mention three skills that enhance sexual abstinence.
- (a) What is Social Studies?
(b) Mention five objectives of Social Studies.
(c) Gives two examples each of the two environments.
- (a) Define friendship.
(b) Mention four behaviour that enhance friendship.
(c) Mention four crimes that you know.
- (a) What is safety?
(b) Mention four reasons for safety.