Meaning of school: A school is a place where organized learning takes place.
The school is also like a family with different members. Generally, the school consist of five different group of members, they are:
- THE PRINCIPAL
- THE VICE PRINCIPAL (ACADEMICS AND ADMIN)
- THE CLASS TEACHERS.
- THE SCHOOL PREFECTS AND CLASS CAPTAINS.
Good relationship among the children always starts from school when the children are first admitted into the school. They are all individual from different homes and backgrounds. They are new to each other because most of them are seeing each other for the first time, they give them some time, they will come together eating together and discussing their problem together. They know themselves better. They know their names family background, States, tribes and even nationalities. They know their likes and dislike.
In school students form organizations like Science Club, debating Society, Singing group, Christians Union, cultural society. The students study together, play friendly matches together. After leaving the school friendships extend to their adulthood.
FACTORS THAT AID IN CHOOSING FRIENDS IN SCHOOL
The following are the factors that should guide us in choosing friends:
- Common Interest: We should choose friends who we share the same interest with and the interest should be for positive impact.
- Age: Our friends should be people within our age group so that we can learn and help each other.
- Religion affiliation: Children from the same religion may likely choose each other as friends rather than choose someone from the opposite religion.
- Intellectual talent: Children who can play the same game are likely to be friends. Those who also have similar intellectual abilities and interest e.g science student will want to be friend with another science student.
- Sex: Students of same sex prefer to be friends to each other instead of the opposite sex.
- Define school.
- What are the factors that aid in choosing friends in school?
- Mention the five members of the school community.
ABRAHAM’S OBEDIENCE TO GOD’S CALL
THE CALL OF JOSHUA TO SERVICE (Josh 1:1-18)
Joseph Responded to Call Service (Gen 31:1-36)
- relationship in the school community
- relationship between school community and teacher
- school community
- school community service
- school community service project ideas
- school community journal
- school community liaison
- school community relations
- school community synonym
- school community definition
- school community partnership
- school community liaison job description
- community bank
- community cast
- community first credit union
- community synonym
- community bank na
- community action
- community colleges near me
- community colleges texas
- community colleges california