Meaning of family
A family is defined as a group of people that consists one or two parents and the children. The Parent and the members of the family. This type of family in Known as Nuclear family we have another type of family called Extended family. This types consist of one or two parents, their children and close relations such as uncles, aunties, Nephews, Cousins.
Family Name: This is a surname that is a name that shows which family one belong to.
THE ROLE OF MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY
All members of the family have their own role to play. The role of the husband father is to love his wife, honour her and give her respect so that joy of the Lord will be in her.
THE HUSBAND (father) is to love his wife, provide for his family and train the children in the fear of God i.e be the pastor of his house.
THE WIFE:(Mother) is to submit to her husband, take care of the house and children and pray for her husband and children.
THE CHILDREN: The children are to obey their parents and assist in taking care of their younger ones.
If you want to have a good relationship with God, you must maintain a good relationship with man.
- What are the roles of individual members of the family?
- How can relationship in the family be improved upon?
ABRAHAM’S OBEDIENCE TO GOD’S CALL
THE CALL OF JOSHUA TO SERVICE (Josh 1:1-18)
Joseph Responded to Call Service (Gen 31:1-36)
- relationship in the family
- relationship in the family crs jss1
- relationship in the family nowadays
- relationship in the family jss1
- relations in the family
- relationships in the family essay
- harmonious relationship in the family
- relationship in family quotes
- relationship in family tree
- meaning of relationship in the family
- role of members of the family
- responsibilities of members of the family
- roles of members of the family as a primary social group
- role of each members of the family
- different role of members of the family
- roles of members of the extended family
- roles of key members of the family
- roles of members of the nuclear family
- roles of other members of the family
- mention three roles of members of the family